Sunday 25 September 2011

Want some Americano on your Wang tee?

I've got coffee stains on my Jack Kerouac book, but never on my pure white Wang tee.

At the beginning of this month, I realized my daily cup of Starbucks Americano has raised its price. Now this global coffee vampire has got the new idea to suck young blood: Designer tees for fashionistas, how about that?

Consider these two dilemmas: 
A: Could it be your worst nightmare if you or someone else splashed coffee on your US$85 Alexander Wang tee? You probably would have killed him, her or yourself.

B: Will you spend US$85 on a coffee-stained tee designed by Alexander Wang for the sake of 40th anniversary of Starbucks?

Crazy or creative? This limited edition tee is now available in US at Starbucks stores and its website. Nordstrom offers international shipping to my home with 40 bucks for shipping cost…it turns me off instantly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment